NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged another event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to enjoy fall colors.
The event will be held on Monday, October 14, 2019 (holiday, no classes), and the attendance fee is 1,000 JPY.
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam. They welcome the students who can have easy daily conversation in Japanese.
If you are eligible and interested, please check the details on the flyer, and forward the following information directly to the NPO via e-mail. *E-mail subject should be ‘Momijigari event application’ or ‘紅葉狩りのイベント参加希望’.
1. Your full name and its Katakana
3. Your faculty and university name in Sapporo
4. Date of birth (For insurance enrolment)
5. Hometown, Country
6. Contact number (Your cellphone number is preferred)
7. Food allergy/Something you cannot eat
8. Lunch Preference: Halal/Vegetarian/Japanese/I won’t eat lunch
9. Japanese proficiency level (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate/Advanced)
10. Period of stay in Sapporo as an international student
Please make sure to provide ALL the above information. If you are not confident with your Japanese skill, please mention in the e-mail for some advice.
*DUE DATE – Sunday, September 29th , 2019
*FEE – 1,000 JPY/person