NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged another event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to enjoy winter activities in Hokkaido!
This NPO was organized to let Asian students in Sapporo to get out from the campus and visit regional Hokkaido together with local Japanese people, and funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund.
This event will be held on Sun., February 24, 2019 (Participation fee: 500 yen) in Sapporo .
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
If you are eligible and interested, please check the details HERE, forward the following application information via e-mail, E-mail subject should be “Museum visiting event application” or “博物館見学参加希望”.
Please make sure to provide ALL the following information.
*Deadline Thurs. February 14, 2019
1. Your full name and its Katakana 2. Sex
3. Your faculty and university name in Sapporo
4. Date of birth (For insurance enrolment)
5. Hometown, Country
6. Contact number (Your cellphone number is preferred)
7. Food allergy/Something you cannot eat
8. Lunch Preference: Halal/Vegetarian/Japanese/I won’t eat lunch
9. Japanese proficiency level (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate/Advanced)
10. Period of stay in Sapporo as an international student