another event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to enjoy winter activities in Hokkaido!
This NPO was organized to let Asian students in Sapporo to get out from the campus and visit regional Hokkaido together with local Japanese people, and funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund.
This event will be held on Sat. January 5, 2019 (Participation fee: 1000 yen) in Sapporo .
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia,
Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
Please make sure to provide ALL the following information.
*Deadline Fri. December 14, 2018
1. Your full name and its Katakana
3. Your faculty and university name in Sapporo
4. Hometown, Country
5. Contact number (Your cell phone number is preferred)
6. Date of birth (For insurance enrolment)
7. Food allergy/Something you cannot eat
8. If you want to try “ski waking”, your height and shoe size in cm.
9. Japanese proficiency level (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate/Advanced)
10. Period of stay in Sapporo as an international student