NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged another event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to experience factory tours and international exchange with the elementary school students.
This NPO was organized to let the Asian students in Sapporo to experience popular outdoor activity in Hokkaido together with local Japanese, and funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund.
The event will be held on Wed.September 13, 2017.
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam who can have simple conversation in Japanese.
*E-mail subject should be ‘school visiting event application’ or ‘学校訪問参加希望’.
*DUE DATE – Sun. September 3, 2017
*FEE – 1,000 JPY/person
- Your faculty/university in Sapporo
- Full name with Katakana
- Date of birth (For insurance application)
- Hometown, Country
- 1.Food Allergy /Something you cannot eat
2. Seafood you don’ like or cannot eat (Choose all if there’s any from the followings: crab, scallop, shrimp, salmon, salmon roe)
- Contact phone number (Your cellphone number is preferred)
- Your Japanese proficiency level (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate/Advanced)