NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged a special event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to enjoy the view of CHERRY-BLOSSOM!
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
This NPO is organized to help Asian students in Sapporo learn more about the Japanese unique culture, and it is funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund.
Date and Time: Wed., May 3, 2017. 10:00AM-4:00PM (One day Event)
Venue: The Maruyama Park, Sapporo
Participation Fee: FREE
If you are eligible and interested in this event, please contact the organization directly as follows.
E-mail subject should be ‘Hanami Application’ or ‘花見参加希望’.
*DUE DATE – Sun. April 23, 2017
- Your university and faculty, graduate school in Sapporo
- Full name with its Katakana
- Your birthday
- Home country an city
- Contact number (Your cell phone number is preferred)
- Food allergies/something you can not eat
- Your ability of Japanese ( introduction/elementary/intermediate and advanced )