NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged another event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to spend time with the elementary school students. They will also take you to a farm and a factory, but the destinations will be kept secret.
This NPO was organized to let the Asian students in Sapporo to experience this popular outdoor activity in Hokkaido together with local Japanese, and funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund.
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
Date: Wednesday, Sep. 11
Fee: 1,000 JPY will be needed for attendance
If you are eligible and interested, please check the details on the flyer.
*Please send the following information directly to the NPO via e-mail.
*E-mail subject should be “school visiting event application” or ” 学校訪問参加希望”.
DUE DATE: Wednesday, Aug.28
1. Your full name and its Katakana
3. Your faculty and university name in Sapporo
4. Date of birth (For insurance enrolment)
5. Hometown, Country
6. Contact number (Your cell phone number is preferred)
7. Food allergy/Something you cannot eat
8. Lunch Preference: Halal/Vegetarian/Japanese/I won’t eat lunch
9. Japanese proficiency level (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate/Advanced)
10. Period of stay at your current university