NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged a spring event for Asian students studying at the universities in Sapporo to enjoy the view of CHERRY-BLOSSOM!
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
This NPO is organized to help Asian students in Sapporo learn more about the Japanese unique culture, and it is funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund.
Date and Time: Thurs., May 2, 2019. 9:50AM-4:00PM (One day Event)
Venue: Sapporo Gokoku-jinja Shrine
Participation Fee: JPY 500 Participants: Up to 50 people
Application Deadline: Sat., April 20
1. Your full name and its Katakana
3. Your faculty and university name in Sapporo
4. Date of birth (For insurance enrolment)
5. Hometown, Country
6. Contact number (Your cell phone number is preferred)
7. Food allergy/Something you cannot eat
8. Lunch Preference: Halal/Vegetarian/Japanese/I won’t eat lunch
9. Japanese proficiency level (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate/Advanced)
10. Period of stay at your current university