NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged another event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to enjoy fall colors.
The event will be held on Sunday, October 15, 2017, and for attendance, 1,000 JPY fee will be needed.
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia,
Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam. They welcome the students who can have easy daily conversation in Japanese.
*E-mail subject should be ‘Momijigari event application’ or ‘紅葉狩りのイベント参加希望’. Please make sure to provide ALL the following information. If you are not confident with your Japanese skill, please mention in the e-mail for some advice.
*DUE DATE – Sunday, October 1st, 2017
*FEE – 1,000 JPY/person
- Your faculty/university in Sapporo
- Full name with Katakana
- Date of birth (For insurance application)
- Hometown, Country
- Food Allergy /Something you cannot eat
- Contact phone number (Your cellphone number is preferred)
- Your Japanese proficiency level (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate/Advanced)