NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged another event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to enjoy floral scenery in lavender city Furano and Biei. Destination in not only the flower gardens but includes Biei blue pond and Frano Marche. The NPO was organized to let the Asian students in Sapporo to experience this popular outdoor activity in Hokkaido together with local Japanese, and funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund.
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.
Date: Saturday July 22, 2017
Fee: 1,000 JPY will be needed for attendance
If you are eligible and interested, please check the details on the flier.
*Please send the following information directly to the NPO via e-mail.
*E-mail subject should be ‘Furano&Biei Event Application’ or ‘富良野・美瑛のイベント参加希望’.
DUE DATE: Tuesday July 4 ,2017
- Your university and faculty, graduate school in Sapporo
- Full name with its Katakana
- Date of Birth (for insurance purpose)
- Home country an city
- Food allergies/Something you can not eat
- Contact number (Your cell phone number is preferred)
- Your ability of Japanese ( introduction/elementary/intermediate and advanced )