NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged another event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to experience factory tours and international exchange with the elementary school students. This NPO was organized to let the Asian students in Sapporo to experience popular outdoor activity in Hokkaido together with local Japanese, and funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund.
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam who can have simple conversation in Japanese.
The event will be held on Tues.Febrary 28, 2017.
*E-mail subject should be ‘school visiting event application’ or ‘学校訪問参加希望’.
*DUE DATE – Fri. February 10, 2017.
*FEE – 1,000 JPY/person
- Your faculty/university in Sapporo
- Full name with Katakana
- Date of birth (For insurance application)
- Hometown, Country
- Food Allergy /Something you cannot eat
- Contact phone number (Your cellphone number is preferred)
- Your Japanese proficiency level (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate/Advanced)