NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged another event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to enjoy floral scenery in lavender city Furano and Biei. Destination in not only the flower gardens but includes Biei blue pond and Frano Marche.
The NPO was organized to let the Asian students in Sapporo to experience this popular outdoor activity in Hokkaido together with local Japanese, and funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund.
This one day event will be held on Saturday 23 July 2016, and for attendance, 1,000 JPY fee will be needed.
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia.
*E-mail subject should be ‘Furano&Biei Event Application’ or ‘富良野・美瑛のイベント参加希望’.
*DUE DATE – Fri. 8 July 2016
*FEE – 1,000 JPY/person
- Your faculty/university in Sapporo
- Full name in Katakana
- Date of birth (For insurance application)
- Hometown, Country
- Food Allergy /Something you cannot eat
- Contact phone number (Your cellphone number is preferred)
- Your Japanese proficiency level (Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced)