NPO法人 アジアの留学生等を応援する会 (NPO the Supporter for International Students from Asian Countries) has arranged a special event for Asian students studying at universities in Sapporo to enjoy spring, CHERRY-BLOSSOM VIEWING!!
They particularly seek for the university students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia.
This is organized to let Asian students in Sapporo to get the Japanese unique cultural event, and funded by Nitori Hokkaido Aid Fund.
Date and Time: Sunday, 1 May 2016. 10:00AM-4:00PM (One day Event)
Venue: The Maruyama Park, Sapporo
If you are eligible and interest in this event, please contact the organization as follows.
E-mail subject should be ‘Hanami Application’ or ‘花見参加希望’.
*DUE DATE – Fri. 22 April 2016
- Your university and faculty, graduate school in Sapporo
- Full name with its Katakana
- Your birthday
- Home country an city
- Contact mobile phone/accommodation phone number (*The former should be preferred.)
- Food allergies/something you can not eat
- Your ability of Japanese ( introduction/elementary/intermediate and advanced )