21st Korea-Japan Joint International Session of KSWM in Jeonju (May 11, 2017)
Our members presented follows:
- Kohei Yamanaka et al.: Evaluation of operational characteristics of vertical type incinerator.
- In-Hee Hwang et al.: Experimental study on reaction of slaked lime and hydrogen chloride in dry scrubbing of flue gas generated from waste incinerator.
- Satomi Nakagawa et al.: Problem caused by municipality involvement in industrial solid waste management.
- Yuto Futagami et al.: Production of high-performance slaked lime for waste incineration flue gas treatment.
- Michiyo Kobori et al.: Study on the accumulation mechanism of cesium into incineration ash of sewage sludge and its application to the decontamination waste.
- Taira Ikeda et al.: Study on the feasible treatment process for highly concentrated landfill leachate generated in arid region.