CALL FOR PAPERS
The Journal of Biomechanical Science and Engineering (JBSE) is planning to publish the following special issue of the 8th Asian-Pacific Conference on Biomechanics. Authors are encouraged to submit full papers to the journal.
Journal of Biomechanical Science and Engineering (JBSE)
Call for Papers: Special Issue on The 8th Asian-Pacific Conference on Biomechanics
Aims and Scope
The 8th Asian-Pacific Conference on Biomechanics will be held from September 16 to 19, 2015 in Sapporo, Japan. It would be a good opportunity to publish “Special Issue on The 8th Asian-Pacific Conference on Biomechanics” to commemorate this exciting conference as well as to enhance researches in the field of Biomechanics.
The special issue covers a wide range of topics in Biomechanical Engineering and related scientific fields. All submitted papers are subjected to the same peer-review process as those papers accepted for publication in the regular issues.
Submission of provisional title and authors: 30 September 2015
Submission of manuscript for review: 31 October 2015
Expected publication date: March 2016
Guideline for Paper Submission
- Provisional title and authors of a paper have to be sent to the editors by e-mail before 30 September 2015.
- If you do not have an account in the Editorial Manager, please make an account first at: http://www.editorialmanager.com/journal-jsme/default.aspx
- If your account is made properly, you will receive ID and password by e-mail.
- To submit a paper, please login the Editorial Manager and follow the instructions.
- Rules on paper submission, instructions for manuscript preparation, and template for download can be found at the journal web site: http://www.jbse.org/authors/index.php
Professor, Hokkaido University, Japan
Emeritus Professor, (Visiting and Inviting Professor), Hokkaido
University, Sapporo, Japan
President, National Institute of Technology, Hakodate Campus, Japan