Paper submission is now closed.
Accepted authors must submit a paper of A4 one page.
Paper submission deadline is 1 June 2015.
Please prepare your paper using the template file and save as PDF format.
Template file for paper can be downloaded from http://labs.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/labo/apbiomech2015/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PaperTemplate_APBiomech2015.doc.
File size should be smaller than 1 Mbyte.
Please use the submission number for the file name (Ex: AP00001.pdf).
- Paper can be submitted via the online paper submission form only.
- Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Submission type*: Please select the submission type as “New submission”. If you want to revise a submitted paper, please select “Revised submission”.
- Submission No.*: Please state the submission number described in the email of acceptance notice.
- Presentation title*: Please state your presentation title. It is not available to change the title after the acceptance. Italic, superscript, and subscript are not available in the filed.
- Please upload a PDF file*: Please upload a paper as PDF format. Please prepare your paper using the template file and save as PDF format. Template file can be downloaded from here. File size should be smaller than 1 Mbyte. Please use the submission umber for the file name.
- Corresponding author*: Please state the information about the corresponding author: full name, title, and email.
- After confirm you submission, please click “Submit”.
- When your paper has been successfully submitted, a confirmation email will be sent automatically.
- If you want to revise submitted paper before the deadline, please go back to the website and submit again.
Please go to the online paper submission form.