Abstract submission is now closed.
Authors must submit an abstract for application to AP Biomech 2015. Abstract submission form will be closed at
1 March 2015 8 March 2015 (23:59 JST) (extended).
- Abstracts can be submitted via the online abstract submission form only.
- Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Submission type*: Please select the submission type as “New submission”. If you want to revise a submitted abstract, please select “Revised submission” and state the last submission number (Ex: AP00001).
- Topics*: Please select the related topics of your presentation from 16 topics as follows:
1. Artificial Organs and Implants
4. Biofluid Mechanics
5. Cardiovascular and Respiratory Biomechanics
6. Cell and Tissue Biomechanics
7. Computational Biomechanics
8. Dental Biomechanics
9. Molecular Biomechanics
13.Sensory Organ Mechanics
14.Sports and Impact Biomechanics
- Presentation title*: Please state your presentation title. Italic, superscript, and subscript are not available in the filed.
- Authors*: Please state every authors with affiliation numbers. Please add an asterisk (*) on the corresponding author behind the affiliation number, and add an number sign (#) on the presenter behind the affiliation number too.
Ex: Taro SUZUKI 1*#, Jiro SASAKI 2, Ken YAMADA 1
- Affiliations*: Please state affiliations of every authors with affiliation numbers.
Ex: 1 Faculty of Engineering, Hokkaido University, Japan. 2 School of Medicine, Hokkaido University, Japan.
- Abstract body*: Please state abstract. Less than 2,000 characters with no figure and table including spaces (about 300 words). Italic, superscript, and subscript are not available in the filed.
- Presentation type*: Please select the age of the presenter at the conference as “Under the age of 40″ or “Over the age of 40″. For over the age of 40, please select the presentation type as “Oral” or “Poster”. Also, please note that we may not be able to accommodate your request. The presentation type for under the age of 40 will be a poster with short oral presentation.
- Conflict of interest declaration*: Do you have a conflict of interest to declare? If YES, please state the relation between you and the commercial party in the field.
- Corresponding author*: Please state the information about the corresponding author: full name, title, main institute, full address, email, and phone number. For the phone number, please start with “+” and country code. (Ex: +81 12 345 6789)
- You can confirm all fields once you click “confirm”. If it is correct, please click “submit”. If there are any errors, please back to the submission form.
- When your abstract has been successfully submitted, a confirmation email will be sent automatically.
- If you want to revise submitted abstracts before the submission deadline, please go back to the website and submit your abstract again.
- If you want to withdraw your abstracts before the submission deadline, please send an email to the conference office (see the confirmation email) with the submission number.
Your abstract will be reviewed by the scientific committee. Notifications will be sent in 1 April 2015. Accepted authors must submit a paper of one page. Paper submission deadline will be 1 June 2015.
Please go to the online abstract submission form.